In simple words, Yoga is a way to enhance our life. It’s is a way to find the true being of the self. Yoga is a physical and mental exercise which includes deep breathing or a proper way of breathing, meditation and certain body ‘Asanas’ or postures.
Yoga is the union of mental and physical peace at the core of the body. History of yoga is more than ten thousand years old. It is an indispensable part of our Indian culture.
Yoga holds different meanings to different people. For some, it is a way of life, for some, it is just a part of life, and for some, it is a way to attain physical and mental peace and relaxation. In the modern world, where people are running fast to maintain the balance between their life and body, yoga is the only way for them to maintain that equilibrium.
Some join Yoga classes, and some have made their Yoga room in their home. At first, it was just the part of Hindu Indian culture but now people irrespective of their religion, community and country do it on a regular basis to attain peace and awareness of their existence.
There can be many reasons to practice yoga every day. If you are trying to find your reason to start Yoga then you may evolve your reason to do it or select any one from here:
· Yoga helps you to remain calm, relax and patient even in tough situations.
· Yoga decreases the stress and tension level in your mind and energizes it with positive energy.
· It increases human mind’s creativity and opens all the receptive channels for all new fresh ideas and thoughts.
· If you practice yoga every day, it increases your concentration and determination towards the goals of your life.
· Yoga is a physical exercise in a way, that’s why it helps you to stay fit and also improves the blood circulation of your body.
· If you practice Yoga every day, it will reduce the fat of your body and will help you to lose weight.
· Yoga helps you to control your anger and negative forces which are present in each of us. It will make you more patient if you are an ‘angry young man’ kind of a person.
· It is a scientific fact that people who practice yoga every day are more efficient in their work.
· A yoga person is much happier than any ordinary person. They develop a kind of stability and positivity within themselves which helps them to face tough situations more easily than the ordinary people.
· People who practice yoga every day are more confident in comparison to the people who don’t practice yoga and meditation.
· Yoga combines the body and soul of a person. In many experiments and studies, it has been established that the vision of Yoga people is wider than ordinary people.
· Yoga people can think more efficiently and can solve any situation more efficiently than common people.
· People who practice yoga every day have more glowing skin than ordinary people. Yoga reduces the stress and strain of the body. It makes the skin acne free.
· Yoga improves the immune system and respiratory system of the body. It improves one’s health and body.
· It improves the flexibility of the body and builds the muscle strength which cures your many diseases and age-old pains of the body as it opens each nerve of the body.
Yoga not only provides the mental peace and improves the functioning of the brain but practicing yoga every day can make your body pain and disease free. It improves the health and enhances the organs’ functioning of the body. The decision of making yoga your way of life is the decision you won’t regret ever.